The Electro-Auricular Therapy Practitioners Certificate has a Case Studies and Reflective Practitioners Development component which consolidates your learning giving confidence in the Points and Protocols you put into Practice.
- Practical use of Electro-Acupunctoscopes, a modern, non-invasive machine as a safe and effective alternative to needles
- Practical Location and Function of over 120 points, over 12 Empirical Protocols, and some Body Points to Enhance your Auricular Acupuncture Treatments
- Practical application of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (T.E.N.S)
- Practical Use of the Piezo, Quartz Crystal Electric Stimulation
The duration of the Electro-Auricular Therapy Practitioners Certificate is four days.
The Auricular Acupuncture Certificate consists of 2 Certificates:
- Electro-Auricular Therapy Practitioners Certificate
- Laser Learning Award in Auricular Acupuncture
LASER Learning Awards
The College of Auricular Acupuncture is a LASER Learning Approved Centre. Acccreditation is the process of officially recognising a course as meeting required quality standards.
LASER accredited courses enjoy:
- Formal recognition of successful achievement
- Widened opportunities
- Courses constructed in line with best practice learning and assessment
- Credits that can build towards further qualifications, education or training