Get rapid results in your practice with the addition of auricular acupuncture. Learn protocols for pain, muscular-skeletal disorders, addiction, stress and anxiety, migraines and headaches, digestive disorders, liver support and more.
The Diploma has an Anatomy and Physiology component. If you already have Anatomy and Physiology to ITEC Level 3 or equivalent we will accredit your prior learning.
- Practical Needling from Day One
- Practical Location and Function of over 60 points
- Over 12 Empirical Protocols including the popular 5-point Detox, Rapid Pain Relief, Smoking Cessation
- Pathology of the Ear, Safe Needling Practices and Techniques
- Practical Use of Semi-permanent Needles, Seeds and Magnets
- Training Enables You To Treat Confidently and Competently using Auricular Acupuncture needles
- Annual Revalidation Supports your Continuous Professional Development
The course is limited to 8 people. The class size is kept small to maximize your personal interaction with the tutor.