The Auricular Acupuncture Certificate has an Anatomy and Physiology component. If you already have Anatomy and Physiology to ITEC Level 3 or equivalent we will accredit your prior learning.
- Practical Needling from Day One
- Practical Location and Function of over 60 points
- Over 12 Empirical Protocols including the popular 5-point Detox, Rapid Pain Relief, Smoking Cessation
- Pathology of the Ear, Safe Needling Practices and Techniques
- Practical Use of Semi-permanent Needles, Seeds and Magnets
- Training Enables You To Treat Confidently and Competently using Auricular Acupuncture needles
- Annual Revalidation Supports your Continuous Professional Development
The duration of the Auricular Acupuncture Practitioners Certificate is five days.
The Auricular Acupuncture Certificate consists of 2 Certificates:
- Auricular Acupuncture Practitioners Certificate
- Laser Learning Award in Auricular Acupuncture
LASER Learning Awards
The College of Auricular Acupuncture is a LASER Learning Approved Centre. Acccreditation is the process of officially recognising a course as meeting required quality standards.
LASER accredited courses enjoy:
- Formal recognition of successful achievement
- Widened opportunities
- Courses constructed in line with best practice learning and assessment
- Credits that can build towards further qualifications, education or training