Detox courses are offered 'in-house' to the NHS, HM Prison service, community based substance misuse agencies, residential rehabilitation centers as well as mental health services where training is delivered in a group setting.
The Detox Practitioners Certificate is a specialised program with particular emphasis on the detoxification process in substance misuse. Individuals successfully completing the course may use the Detox Protocol as an adjunct to their work.
The duration of the Auricular Acupuncture Detox Practitioners Certificate is four days.
The Detox Certificate consists of 2 certificates:
- Detox Practitioners Certificate
- Laser Learning Award in Detox
LASER Learning Awards
The College of Auricular Acupuncture is a LASER Learning Approved Centre. Acccreditation is the process of officially recognising a course as meeting required quality standards.
LASER accredited courses enjoy:
- Formal recognition of successful achievement
- Widened opportunities
- Courses constructed in line with best practice learning and assessment
- Credits that can build towards further qualifications, education or training